MailChimp will punish you and may even ban your account if you break these rules. So behave yourself! Be human and be honest. You can read more about good email marketing policy in this article on common email marketing errors.
Watch This Tutorial Video To Learn How To Create Your MailChimp Account From Scratch
Things To Note
Before you start the new MailChimp account signup, there a couple of things you will need to set up;
- Your Full Name (or the name of the admin who will manage the account)
- You'll need an administrator email address. (Don't use an email address with “admin@” or “info@” because MailChimp rejects role-based emails)
- Your company details inc. name, postal address (or PO Box) etc.
- Company website URL
- There is no software to download
- You'll need to access your email domain host
- Avoid using Gmail or Yahoo accounts
- You'll need a unique Username
- You don't need to make any payment on signup
- MailChimp is FREE up to 2000 subscribers
Subscribe to ChimpTutorials on YouTube to get each newly released tutorial video.