The SEO Guide For Artists & Creatives
The SEO Guide For Artists & Creatives is a short ebook that shows you how to ensure your potential customers can find you online in Google and other search engines. The book covers the subtopic of on-page SEO because that's where SEO needs to start.
Search engines analyse your site pages and based on what they find, they rank you for given keywords. These keywords are what your buyers are searching for and if your content is a match, then they find you.
Ok, that's way oversimplified but it covers the basic concept.
What's In The Book?
The book contains 16 short sections covering over 8000 words and includes screenshots and links to complementary resources that will help you build your knowledge.
The contents include;
- Learn SEO Best Practice Fundamentals
- How to write content for people
- Selecting SEO Keywords
- SEO Best Practice For URL Structure
- Optimizing Page/Post Title & Headline
- SEO Best Practice for Meta Descriptions
- Use Internal Linking
- Include External Links In Your Content
- Choosing The Right Article Length
- Formatting Your Article For SEO
- Why Categories & Tags Matter In SEO
- Optimise Screenshots & Images For SEO
- Add Social Media To Your SEO Strategy
- Register with Local Business Directories
- Improve Your Page Load Speed
- Ensuring Your Content Is Crawlable By Search Engines
What Will I Learn?
You'll learn how to get found in search engines including Google, Yahoo, & Bing, social channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn (yes socials are search engines too). And you also learn how to get found in local directories.
You'll learn why optimising images is vital for good SEO.
And most of all, you'll learn a process that you can roll out for every piece of content you publish, ensuring that your content is working for you and not just lying around cyberspace gathering cyber dust.
Go on, grab yourself a copy while it's discounted